All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I've searched a bit for this problem, but with no result-
The wipers in our 2004 Corsa C, seem to have a mind of their own! When switching them on to intermittent, they decide to stay on constantly, or wipe 4 times then not at all for 30 seconds, then once or twice, then another 30 second or so break! And when turned off, they continue to wipe constantly for a few minutes more.
Would a new relay cure it?

·
Registered
459 Posts
That would be your cheapest option to try buddy, If it works then all is good however it could be the actual wiper stalk itself and that may need to be replaced or it could be the actual wiper motor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bud, thats what i thunk. only posted it as i wondered whether it was a 'common' fault. I'll try and get a stalk and relay from a breakers. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
My rear wiper on my corsa b has a mind of its own when turnt off it goes at it even after i removed the relay the little bugger kept going.

Although i believe my issue is water damage to the rear wiper motor so ive just disconnected it untill i get round to replacing it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2001 corsa c i replaced the stalk and still does it so gonna change motor when i get the chance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts