All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any way I can wire a electric mirrors on my car even though they are not electric right now? Otherwise, does it matter if they are not wired? As long as i can see lol.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Why do you want electric mirrors btw? not sure corsas had them, thought it was only heated mirrors.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah you can get electric, mine has both :D

not sure if you could put electric mirrors on a non electric mirrored car? it might be like the rev counters the wires might be there for it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah cool, i dont particularly want them cos they are electric i wanted them cos they are coloured to my car and the guy is selling me a load of GSi stuff in my colour.

Never knew the rev cables were there! Awesome

·
Registered
197 Posts
I assume your on about a Corsa B?

My Corsa has electric mirrors (also heated, which I hate as when you put the rear screen demister on, the mirrors warm up drying the moisture on them and making anything behind very hard to see!)

Oh and as I'm the only person that drives my car I NEVER move them (they do move when you wash them, which is very annoying!)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what i was thinking. Does anyone know if i can just take off the coloured surround and replace my black ones with this :) ???

·
Registered
197 Posts
You should be able to but it might be a bit tricky and they may get scratched! Like you said you could just swap them over and not use the electrics!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I would assume you should be able to take the motor out of the mirror and swap with a manual mirror adjuster. Don't quote me on it though. The best way to find out is to give it a try.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts