All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i need to get some speaker wire from the front cd player, to the back of the car, wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to put the wire, and how to get it from one end ot the other.

any help would be appreciated.

josh

·
Registered
696 Posts
i ran mine over the footwell, into the ecu cover, then under the door sill trim, then thro the back seat, if you unscrew it all you can hid it pretty well :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
i ran mine over the footwell, into the ecu cover, then under the door sill trim, then thro the back seat, if you unscrew it all you can hid it pretty well :)
How do you mean "through" the back seat? You mean between the seat and the edge of the car? I'm looking at hiding my wires soon and I think I know how I'll do it but want to know as much as possible. I'm thinking of taking the back seats out and putting the wires beneath the card under the back window, or carpet (but have to get under the card to get the wires under the carpet I think lol).

·
Registered
447 Posts
i wouldnt run speaker cable down the passenger side of the car if you plan to run an external amplifier in the boot at a later date. Otherwise you'll have to find an alternative route for your power cable

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You will need torx keys though, yeh run it between the edge of the car then under the seat into the boot

look look

·
Registered
696 Posts
like that^

and martin, why not? i ran my speaker cable down passenger dies along with remote wire. then the sub power cable down the drivers side :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts