All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, for my novelty car horns I'm going to need to wire through from the compressor in the engine bay (connected to 12v) to a switch I am putting into the dash but I don’t know where the points are where all the other wires from the engine bay for the standard car controls come through.

I assume there are two of these points (one driver side and one passenger side) but where abouts they are I have no idea. I am planning on putting the switch where the fog light switches are so any help on where the wiring points are for me to wire through would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Dan :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Theres two grommets in mine, If you get a torch and stick your head in the passanger footwell, you'll see the main one with all the cables coming through. (but its tighter than a fat girls shoe)

If you look where your washer bottle is, but on the other side of the car, theres another one there that leads into the drivers side foot well. (this ones just a blank so you could cut a hole in and run your cables through there)

Hope this helps abit? :D

Reactions: Daniel119

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres two grommets in mine, If you get a torch and stick your head in the passanger footwell, you'll see the main one with all the cables coming through. (but its tighter than a fat girls shoe)

If you look where your washer bottle is, but on the other side of the car, theres another one there that leads into the drivers side foot well. (this ones just a blank so you could cut a hole in and run your cables through there)

Hope this helps abit? :D
Thank you very much, i will look into this next week and post up how i get along.

Regards, Dan :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
No probs pal :thumbs_up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts