All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some drunken pr!ck has kicked off my wingmirror, what a wake up call, its not the fact that he just kicked it off, but due to lack of funds and full time job i cant afford to get it fixed. its ********.

i seems to have come off cleanly, may see if i can jimmy it back on somehow il i get some money.

anyboy know if its fairly easy to get a new one on or to get this one back on properly, it seems to have popped straight off, nothing seriously snapped or cracked.

cheers.

·
Registered
224 Posts
mirror

hi

sorry to ere about that, it isnt a big job as long as the bracket isnt damaged it should just pop back in but if you want i will post you full fitting instructions from a haynes manual later today when i get back in from work or you can borrow manual since you live in hull.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Basically just pop it back in, when it happened to mine I actualy managed to super glue the bracket back together

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I kicked my old one off with a football a few years back, they just pop back on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers lads, il see if i can line it all up and pop it back on, only problem i can see is the metal bar which controls the mirror itself from the inside, but il take a look asap.

and davy that would be awesome if i did have to buy a new one. cheers guys.

·
Registered
224 Posts
fitting instructions

:laugh: hope this helps mate,

but your mirror should just click in, this is if you need to replace the whole unit. If you want the manual for pics as well just email me and i will give you my addres to pick up. [email protected]

MANUALLY-OPERATED MIRROR

1. pull off knob from the mirror adjusting lever inside the car.
2. undo the screw (where fitted), and unclip the inner trim panel from the door.
3. undo the retaining bolts, and remove the mirror assembly from outside of the door.
4. refitting is just reverse of removal.

ELECTRICALLY--OPERATED MIRROR

1. undo the retaining screw (where fitted), and unclip the exteriormirror inner trim panel from the door. disconnect the wiring connector from the mirror.
2. undo the three retaining bolts, and remove the mirror assembly from the outside of the door.
3. refitting is a reverse of removal.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah there should just be three bolts holding the mirror in place Josh. 5 min job to replace them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts