All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you should have some women moderators as to make things even. Plus it'll get more women into this forum. That's just my two cents

BTW: I'm up for the job as I said first and Lyds too lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Kingsizeriz can you unlock one of those MFD threads please? They've both been locked! We were just starting to get the thread going.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Kingsizeriz can you unlock one of those MFD threads please? They've both been locked! We were just starting to get the thread going.
Thats partially my fault sorry,
i merged the threads but wasnt aware it would lock the end result, i will ask CJ to unlock it as soon as he comes on MSN as "jr mods" cant as far as i know

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
As said, a female was approached for a Jr mod position, but we had to settle for josh here instead.

Nothing will make life fairer, you are not judged by your genitalia.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Power steering is enough power ... :laugh:

Thread moved to general chat..... because this doesn't belong in Car Chat!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
oi scumbag :p you settled with steve actually :p
Incorrecto my young friend - Position was offered to someone else then you - check the thread :p :D

Then they realised they needed me to keep you in line :p :laugh:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
For future reference, Mod positions are given out on merit, not just to people that show a random interest in the position.

New positions may open up in the near future as we are nearing the 900 member mark, when the decision is made, it will be done between staff members and then the individuals will be approached regarding the position.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
end of the day the moderating team do a great job.

theres no need to make it female/male even all over. it wouldnt change alot.dont be politicly correct please lol

to gain more female members the current female members just needto stick around or pass the owrd around :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
LMAO.. you keep me in line?? omgwtfbbq!!!!!!1111oneoneoneone
banned!! - inappropriate behaviour :laugh: :laugh:

Dam i can't ban members - just behave josh :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts