All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Apologies in advance for the long post coming up!

Hoping someone can give me a bit of advice. I've got a 2013 Corsa limited edition ecoflex cdti. It has about 90000 miles on it and has only done about 6000 in the last 12 months. I've had the car about 4 years and it's been really good. Today though the car keeps stalling if I change gear quickly, if I slowly come off the clutch and put a lot of revs on then it will go. However it is very jumpy/bouncey, has a distinct lack of power and won't rev past 3500 rpm. It's also very smokey from the exhaust (white smoke) and really smells. I had it serviced a couple weeks ago and it's been great until now. Occasionally it has a spanner light come on, but when I put in the obd reader it comes up with no codes and when I click erase it will dissappear. Its done this for around 2 years and it's had about 4 services and 2 MOTS since then, the garage couldn't understand why it keeps coming on, but it's never been a problem, so just ignored it.

I had a problem similar to this a few years ago and just revved the car for a while and drove in low gear with high revs and it was fine, it seems a lot worse at the moment now than it was back then.

Im not very savvy when it comes to cars so have no idea what the problem is and was hoping one of you nice people could give me some sort of idea!

Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts