All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello lads/lasses new to this so just gona jump Straight to the point. My corsa c 1.0 51 just wouldn't start so just Purchased a brand new battery to day went to start it up and nothing just one click when key is turned fully any one elce had this

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
If it doesnt turn over at all, and you get a click sound when you turn the key, then I'd hazard a guess that the starter is either seized or broken altogether. If you can, try tapping the starter motor casing with a hammer, then try starting it.

Dave

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
If that doesnt fix it, are you handy with a multimeter?? Or know someone who is? With 2 people you can measure to see if power is getting tot he starter and/or the starter solenoid when you turn the key. This will rule out a wiring/supply fault or a starter/solenoid fault.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for you response i taped the motor and it work then didnt so Fiddled with the wire and it started so looks like its a lose wire and thanx again for pointing me in the right Direction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.