All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not sure, they seem to be well described. I once bought some similar bulbs from halfords and they were crap but that's not to say these will be.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
they look like normal sidelight bulbs. will probly look a little. you know how the sidelights look at the moment, just imagine that with a blue tint.

be aware that this is technically illegal though.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where can you get the bulbs from that make ure lights look really stylish like new bmw's etc...?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They're not sidelights, they're actually the main headlight bulb. Any motor parts place should sell them. They're the xenon ones I think.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
they are proper xeon bulbs and are pretty expensive to do. needs a full conversion i belive...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh no point then, what will make the lights on my car look better without spendin mega books?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Get some smoked headlights like mine. Can get them really cheap.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
could always go for the cheaper alternative xeon main bulb? did on, would say i'd show you a pic, but it looks like they're on my home pc not my laptop... so i might post em tonight ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Xenon Bulbs

Try looking on www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk they give all sorts of information about Xenon bulbs and also stock them quite cheaply.

I bought some Phillips Xenon/Halogen replacement bulbs that say there 50% brighter than standard bulbs, I think they are and the produce white light instead of the yellowish coulour standard bulbs produce - and they're legal!

Oh and it has a handy guide if your not sure what bulbs your car uses and they sell windscreen wipers.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want the smoked headlights anyone got a link where i can get some? these with xenon bulbs i think would look quite nice :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i think i found a deal before but i didnt have the money, smoked headlights, smoked lexus lights and smoked side repeaters for £120 is that a good price?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Headlights can be bought for £55, rear lights anything from £30 onwards and side repeaters £6

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
where can i get these from for these prices u got any links?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just have a good search on ebay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts