1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
By 'baffels' he'll mean the material on the inside of the exhaust which reduces the sound. Removing this will make it sound stupidly loud.

Personally I think it looks really badly made and would not suit a corsa at all.
Plus it's a universal type of exhaust meaning it would still need extra fabrication even though they weld the correct mounts on.

I'd recommend that you get a more toned down, better built, direct fit back box which you could easily buy for the same cost as that.

·
Registered
136 Posts
as lee said it looks a bit cheap,would look pretty sweet if u were getting a bodykit and tht...would look mince with standard bumpers and tht tho

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That style exhaust is more suited to MR2's and similar IMO.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I dont think it would suit the standard bumper at all, its quite small, and adding that massive set of pipes will make it look odd

·
Registered
393 Posts
i don't even think it'll fit, that centre pipe is going to practically sit on the back axle and the entry pipe is nowhere near where it needs to be, its going to be a right chew on to get it to fit, but its going to hang right out of the back bumper. it also looks like an engineering apprentice's 1st year welding test failure, i'd hang myself over the state of some of them.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i looked at getting the twin rather than the quad but his feedback alot of ppl said they dont fit and took alot of moddifying to get them to fit so i went for a peco exhaust

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not too bad a choice, any pics?

·
Registered
273 Posts
my mate got an exhaust of the same seller not a quad tho on ebay and the exhaust had a massive hole in it and split after a month! a always rattled!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts