All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last year when i got my corsa, i immeditaly(sp) set out looking for some lexus lights. As i was really new to modifing etc, and i wasnt sure what was what, so i sent them an email asking if these lights
would fit a 5dr corssa b, and my reply was as follows:

Dear Mr Parker,

You recently asked us if item "New Version Corsa B Lexus Lights" would fi your car, our research has said yes they will. (something to that effect).

So i ordered them and a set of angel eyes which came to £180, got them a week later, and found they didnt fit, i rang up their number on their site and said that they apologise and would give me a full refund if i sent them back, so i sent them back and only got half of my money so i kept hasseling them asking where is all my money, and they kept saying that they cant give it to me even though they wern't damaged in any way,

Just a reason not to go with these frauds!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Essex racing have been good to my brother, did you send back the angel eyes? Also did you not look at the pic and realise that they are 3 door ones? and a totally different shape?
yes i sent back the angel eyes not sure why though, wasnt thinking straight, and like i said i didnt relise

·
Registered
291 Posts
I would just keep on at them! No point in starting a thread slating them if you are not that interested about getting your money lol

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
I would just keep on at them! No point in starting a thread slating them if you are not that interested about getting your money lol
Exactly what i thought.. i mean fair enough they didnt provide the best customer service, but you aint really asking for it.. you just gave up..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a problem with essex racing, bought some angle lights and they didn't turn up, 2 weeks passed and still no lights. So i decided to phone them and they said they had none in stock and should be in stock soon. So i waited and still no lights, i then decided to cancel the order and get my lights else where, they said thats fine and will refund my money. Then 2 days later, they arrive except I had already bought some other lights, so phoned them again and explained and they said to return them and they will give my money back. So I did wot they say and guess wot still no money was returned. I phoned and phoned i think nearly everyday! They kept saying it takes 28 days for the money to appear in my account which is .... rubbish. Any way after a month and a bit, they sent me a check!
Why they couldn't do that in the first place i have no idea.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Essex racing have been good to my brother, did you send back the angel eyes? Also did you not look at the pic and realise that they are 3 door ones? and a totally different shape?
to be fair josh he did say he was new to modifying and those that dont know the difference, wouldnt be able to know just from seeing a picture that theyre different shape to a 5 door.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
site looked like a load of ******** when i first went on it so i never ordered from it lol. Rip of too isnt it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts