All Corsa Forum banner

x16xe conversion

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
hiya there everyone

i know this aint a nova site but how hard is it to put a x16xe in a nova do i need to move any of the mounts? Performance wise i am going to put a performance inlet and 4-2-1 manifold, exhast system and a remap how much bhp would i be looking at?

#7 ·
I think the mounts are ok. Failing that the ones from the x16xe should do.
Try dropping a pm or email to Chris Astley on here. He knows all there is to know about conversions and can supply any parts needed at verygood prices.

Performance wise I think realistically aim for the 120bhp mark. There's a good chance you will achieve more but at least you won't be disappointed if you don't get big figures.
And 120bhp in a 700kg Nova will be very fast.

#14 ·
hiya there everyone

i know this aint a nova site but how hard is it to put a x16xe in a nova do i need to move any of the mounts? Performance wise i am going to put a performance inlet and 4-2-1 manifold, exhast system and a remap how much bhp would i be looking at?
And mate, this is just as much a Nova site. Corsa A (Nova), Corsa B, C and D :thumbs_up:

#24 ·
I think in theory you can, but in practice no. There would be no point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.