All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well its nearly that time again Xmas is coming round and ive found with older age ( 19 :shocked: ) that theres not much i really want or need to be honest. Ive decided that im just gona ask my girlfriend to get me a few bits for the car im gona ask her for sum Xeon bulbs and a Autoglym kit and sum decent black trim polish :thumbs_up: i wudda loved some new black alloys but moneys tight at the moment and i cant justify putting more money into the car when i only plan on keeping it for another 18 months!

Anyway i was just wondering what will everyone else be asking for? (Can Be car or non car realted) :cool:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
ok here goes

Mac Book Pro (full spec please.... just over £2,000)
HTC Touch Dual
annnnnnd
2x20" HP L2065 monitors oh and a dual card for my pc ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Umm What do I want for Xmas

Well, TBH my hubby will freak out if I ask for anything else for Chrissie, Still waiting for my New Corsa and already bought girly nik naks for it and a private reg.:D Just hoping its delivered in time for Christmas is all.

But all that aside I am a woman, and there's that new georgie foreman grill and the Brita Water cooler and a big sparkly full eternity ring would be absolutely wonderful.... (All In my dreams I'm afraid)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Last time i checked it was still October, I try not to even think about xmas until about two weeks before, way too much hassle :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts