All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue LEDS came yesterday & also my new accelerator cable.. :D Will upload pics once the LEDS are fitted :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you doin LED's - i'm doin mine tomorrow as i ordered some today and will no doubt come tomorrow - fancy doin a tutorial - make my life easier :laugh:
Yeah sure, gotta get my dad to help me. I hate fiddling about with the plastic bits as they have a tendency to snap.. Might get it done at the weekend now. I'll post a tutorial :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Cool. Might do mine tomorrow afternoon so will take pics and do tutorial if you haven't - then you can just add better ways of doin what i've done as i'll probably end up doing things the long way lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Hope your still planning to do a tutorial - i did my MFD - looks sweet but not a clue how to do heater control ones so a tutorial would be ace :D

Will post pics of MFD tonight in my project thread when it gets dark :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope your still planning to do a tutorial - i did my MFD - looks sweet but not a clue how to do heater control ones so a tutorial would be ace :D

Will post pics of MFD tonight in my project thread when it gets dark :)
Yeah will do. There'll be a delay with this tutorial as my dad needs to help. With the bad weather we've had, my dad got caught in a ford & his car has been written off.. the engine is flooded out. He's not very happy. He's only had the car like 5mins - 07 plate Vectra :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts