All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone up to this weekend.:D i can see a lot of :beerglass: being drunk by me tonight what about you boys and girls.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well I have just got in from last night, have last day of col in a few hours so looks like its pro-plus and start drinking again.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
got today off then doing a 1-10 tomorrow and a 10:30-6 on sunday because of pirates 3 coming out so its gonna be fun and games this weekend with most of the showings being sold out. Will have to get stocked up with beer for when I finish these shifts at the weekend because I gaurantee the customers will be stressing me out big time

·
Registered
163 Posts
Got work from 3pm-9pm :mad: then work again tomorrow 5-11pm :(

Then the rest of the week off :D

A 9 hour shift :eek: Thats nothing, I had to do a 11 hour shift before and was nackered, Then to make it even better I had to work again the next day for another 7 hours :mad: I hate tesco, but least my discount card will be on its way in July :cool: Cheap beer for me :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
whats everyone up to this weekend.:D i can see a lot of :beerglass: being drunk by me tonight what about you boys and girls.
Well im off for a couple od drinks at my m8s flat 2nite but im working all weekend which is rubbish:(

·
Registered
801 Posts
......Its payday today too!!

Picking daughter up tonight, take her out around Castleford Saturday, go spoil her :D

Parents will look after her saturday afternoon, need to adjust the fuelling on my car...tis not running right!

Sunday she will be helping me get the car looking mint for a Japmeet on Monday in Hull.

Monday, finish off the car - Hopefully it won't rain! Meet another couple of Starlets at Ferrybridge then drive through :D

Should be good!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Got work from 3pm-9pm :mad: then work again tomorrow 5-11pm :(

Then the rest of the week off :D

A 9 hour shift :eek: Thats nothing, I had to do a 11 hour shift before and was nackered, Then to make it even better I had to work again the next day for another 7 hours :mad: I hate tesco, but least my discount card will be on its way in July :cool: Cheap beer for me :D
:laugh: this is like my first day off though been doing a 6-10 every night this week and a 6-11 last night and try sorting customers out that are in wrong seats cause they can't read a letter and number on a ticket and have to rearrange everyone to their actual seats. Chucking chavs out of screens and banning them is another regular occurence and the best one which happened last night to me and one my workmates, was a woman that came out of a screen and said to us "I've lost my husband, can you help me look for him" :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry to everyone who has to work and everyone who is out tonight cheers. stuart have fun spoiling your daughter i will be spoiling my son tommorrow.:D

·
Registered
801 Posts
sorry to everyone who has to work and everyone who is out tonight cheers. stuart have fun spoiling your daughter i will be spoiling my son tommorrow.:D
Enjoy mate! Taking her to see a little suzuki 50cc quad I think, meant to be an Xmas present but might just buy it outright! If I do... Saturday we will go through to Leeds to get her a wee helemet and some boots. :thumbs_up:

whats wrong stuart?
Nothing mate!! :p

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Well i just finnished uni yesterday and its my mates 18th tommorow so gonna be a good night out.

Also im going to Gursten Down Hill Climb tommorow with my dad to see all the cars and bikes.

Plus i hopefully got paid today from working over easter so Yeah damn good weekend ive got lined up for once

·
Registered
322 Posts
prob out for a few games of pool, heavy skinto so just be taking the car.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Oh my god, I got absolutely wasted last night & made a fool out of myself by singing Delilah on a stage & out of tune with my mate who's a tom jones tribute... beat that lol :laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts