All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i currently have a 1.0L B, but at the end of this year i am looking at getting a new car, something with a bigger engine.

I have been looking at, a few cars as my budget isn't huge (about 1k, also bare in mind insurance as i will only be 18) But the cars i have looked at so far are, MK3 Golf GTI, Corsa B 1.6 sport.

just want pros and cons with suggestions really.

cheers guys :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
You love the corsa stick with them vet another but get a 1.6 sport thats what i did and i loved it

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You love the corsa stick with them vet another but get a 1.6 sport thats what i did and i loved it
i do but i also love Vw's :( how do you know i love it so much? hahaha :laugh:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i said sorry :L haha i do lik the rs though ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im not even going to consider that as like i said i dont like the look of them i cant have a car i dislike :L sorry if i offend anyone.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I disagree. You just need to drive it sideways :thumbs_up:

Re: OP
Have you considered other cars like Civics, Saxo's ect?
Need to know more about what you want from next car.
i have yes, but personally saxo's are too chavvy for me kind of the area i live in, everyone who has one round here has shopping lists and shit all over them.

Civics are very common around here too, every ponce and his dog seems to have one, but i want somthing with decent power, low mileage (less than 100k) stylish, reliable and less than a grand.

about it really

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
around were i live there arent that many, because i live about 12 yards away from the american base, so its mainly american cars and jap, retro golfs too

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
also the car of choice for first drivers here, seems to be a fiesta or a saxo aswell so thats another reason i went for a corsa

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.