All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so i am running out of funds but have had a great time modding my car and thanks for all the help from the guys on site... taken to corsa really loads and really like a C next but for now i would like to finish off my B... here's a quick update, then i'l tell you my plans to finish it off...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i would prob go for number 2 i dont think the black grill looks right with a fully colour coded front.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what i was thinking, that way i dont have to spray my arches. For the rear bumper can you get part primed ones? I cannot find anything through eBay

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
What dearing said - thats what i'm doing, debadged black grille, black lower grille and black splitter with the full colour code. Check my project thread - started work on the front :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks good mate, bumper should look great... So you bought a rear 97 as well as a front 97...

I personally like the half colour coded one with the black grills... Then i would spray the front and get a 97 rear.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea i bought a post 97 rear bumper while ago and is now on car. Buying some depo's tomorrow aswell I think which will help break up the colour at the front.

As for yours i think either looks fine of the 2 photoshops you have just done - choice is yours mate :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK then I think half colour code then... is it possible to spray my existing rear bumper but as a half colour code? mask up a line breaking it (as a half colour coded bumper has) "?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea if your wanting to keep original back bumper it would be possible. As you say just mask up a line. Look for pics of the pre 97 rear half colour coded to get an idea where line is - basically use rear arches to judge it. Can post couple of pics if it helps

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would be great mate yeah thanks. Maybe I could do a custom rear colour code.....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, i get payed on monday, have £60 overdraft to pay, then we will see what's left.... should be able to afford the bumper, grill and paint etc though!!

Was thinking of getting a cheap rear post 97 bumper as well cos it will be easier to mask up and spray then... Plus that way, I can do both the bumpers at the same time and fit the colour coding and grill at the same time so im not riding around in a half coloured car.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts