Votes: 19 67.9%
  • £900+ (give estimate)

Votes: 4 14.3%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK it's almost my 20th Birthday, and I will be selling my car and getting a new one when that happens.

I have been working all weekend taking out my sound system as I want to keep it. I have also put everything back to standard apart from the Coloured Bumpers, the Grill and also the other Decorative Modifications i.e wiper blades, bootlock etc.

It's a 1.2i Swing, 74, 000 miles, Brand new tyres which are 165's and 6 months tax and 6 months MOT.

I need some adive on the prices of which you think I can sell it for privately.

Here are the pictures of how it looks now:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
not bad at all mate!

on average thats pretty low mileage for the age (taking average as around 10k a year)

·
Registered
542 Posts
i think you could get £900 at least mate - the car is in great condition - prob £950 in my opinion. i got £800 for an L reg micra, and that was not in as good condition as yours

also would you sell the mudflaps you have on there?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yeah, nice clean motor no rust for what i can see, nice low milage for age. If oyu deicdet advertise with Auto Trader advertise it just on their website as it takes 2-3 weeks to get it published in their magazines and more people tend to look on the internet more. so advertise it for £850 o.v.n.o

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are more hassle than they are worth selling to be honest with you with posting etc, i got them for £10 off ebay delivered anyway you looked on there?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
my 1994 free :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts