All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine has to be when people drive round with bl**dy fog lights on when there is no need to, this really gets on my nerves, so i just put my high beam on if there infront of me and if there behind me i just put my rear fog lights on but when im stopped at traffic ligths and they still got fogs on i put it in to reverse to sh*t them up its soo funny because they start tooting the horn irractically(sp) :laugh:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
people that hestitate at r/abouts and cant do slightly over the speed limit or keep up with the car in front.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
people that **** about at junctions really get on my nerves an the wounder why people get pissed off.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mine has to be when people drive round with bl**dy fog lights on when there is no need to, this really gets on my nerves, so i just put my high beam on if there infront of me and if there behind me i just put my rear fog lights on but when im stopped at traffic ligths and they still got fogs on i put it in to reverse to sh*t them up its soo funny because they start tooting the horn irractically(sp) :laugh:
you'd hate me then at times :laugh: i do have a habit of doing that sometimes but i put my sidelights on when i do that and only in dusk. when people flash their high beam at me, trying to dazzle me, i just do it back to them so who comes off worse? not me thats for sure.

people that hestitate at r/abouts and cant do slightly over the speed limit or keep up with the car in front.
people that **** about at junctions really get on my nerves an the wounder why people get pissed off.
i also hate them and also its annoying when someone has one bulb out on either the front or rear, just a little niggle of mine. i mean its not exactly hard work to replace a bulb is it

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i followed people with no brakes lights a couple of times, i was going to follow the cont, relly angry stuff.

·
Registered
164 Posts
People who stop at round a bouts when no one is coming
People behind me with wind screen wipers on when its not raining, one of those things that really annoy me and all old people round here seem to do it!

i followed people with no brakes lights a couple of times, i was going to follow the cont, relly angry stuff.
I followed someone to work in the dark the other day with no rear lights working at all, i nearly went into the back on him when he did an emergancy stop. And then he decided to reverse with no lights... yes I did give him abuse!!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
People that indicate to go around a corner.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Search function not working :confused:

Peop[le who drive everywhere at 40, national speed limit road they do 40 then come into a 30mph limit they still do 40 :mad:

·
Registered
713 Posts
on the way to one of my work sites its national speed limit all the way when i come off the m40 at j15 straight into the heart of the cotswolds, (not sure of the road number) apart from 2 places, one is in the town of moreton-in-marsh where it drops to 30 which i dont mind as it is a fairly busy village, but the other one is a tiny place called Halford, where it also drops to 30. all that is there is a petrol garage on one side and a hotel/B&B the other side, the 30 limit lasts all of two tenths of a mile but its a straight and you can see for about a mile ahead. people always slow down to 20 going through that place and that really is pathetic and really annoys me, so i just blast past them if i can.

whats the point of dropping the speed for two tenths of a mile on a straight road just for a petrol garage and a B&B???:confused: then why does everyone im behind slow down to 20:confused: especially at the times i drive thru it, 7pm and 5am.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
on the way to one of my work sites its national speed limit all the way when i come off the m40 at j15 straight into the heart of the cotswolds, (not sure of the road number) apart from 2 places, one is in the town of moreton-in-marsh where it drops to 30 which i dont mind as it is a fairly busy village, but the other one is a tiny place called Halford, where it also drops to 30. all that is there is a petrol garage on one side and a hotel/B&B the other side, the 30 limit lasts all of two tenths of a mile but its a straight and you can see for about a mile ahead. people always slow down to 20 going through that place and that really is pathetic and really annoys me, so i just blast past them if i can.

whats the point of dropping the speed for two tenths of a mile on a straight road just for a petrol garage and a B&B???:confused: then why does everyone im behind slow down to 20:confused: especially at the times i drive thru it, 7pm and 5am.
Maybe there had been a few accidents there so was safer just to drop the speed limit, it would add a minute onto your journey at the most your the inconsiderate one if you ask me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
713 Posts
*cough* Chris *cough :laugh:
:D :D :D :D :D :laugh:

hahahahahaha.

i dont do things like that :shocked:

even though i admitted it in an earlier post and my avatar shows me doing it....dont think i'll get away with denying this one this time lol:laugh:

edit: hang on, come to think of it, when you drove the clio around that one day, when we went to the Renault Stealerships in wolvo for my bumper strip inquiry, you had the fogs on and the neons on i may add lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
edit: hang on, come to think of it, when you drove the clio around that one day, when we went to the Renault Stealerships in wolvo for my bumper strip inquiry, you had the fogs on and the neons on i may add lol
I didn't know... :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hmmmmm lol ok about the neons you didnt know but you asked for the lights to be switched on..summat along the lines of "come on then lets chav it then" meaning put the lights on, had to reach over you for the fog light switch as you couldnt find it lol :D
bet you loved that chris :p

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
sorry..... *moan* its ..... *groan* right ..... over ..... THE ..... other ....... side

opss sorry hand slipped!

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Pet hates hmm...
Well where should I start...
How about chavs driving daddies BMW 3 series and thinking its fast when its blatantly not!
Most over rated cars ever! The only good thing to come from BMW was the 'M' series everything else was underpowered for the weight of the dam thing.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts