All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. I went shopping the other day & left my main headlamps on for over 3hrs.. guess what i had to do.. yes, call the RAC out to jump start my car. What a
n00b I am lol!

·
Registered
100 Posts
How the heck did you do that? mine used to emit the most terrible noise if I left the light's on and opened the door it was horrible lol

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
:laugh: mines never made a noise when iv left my lights on an my mum had it from 1 year old.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I did the same thing the other day Lyds, luckly it was at home, so i was able to take the battery out and give it a good charge for a few hours

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did the same thing the other day Lyds, luckly it was at home, so i was able to take the battery out and give it a good charge for a few hours
It was bad cos I couldn't even unlock the car with my central locking as the battery wouldn't work. So when I opened the car door with the key, the alarm went off for ages.. v embarrassing.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
well done. saying that once when eating chinese in my car on a cold night kept heater on to keep window clear lol.

flat battery

rac woulda taken aprox 2hours apprently so got a jump start off a mate. rac suck

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
well done. saying that once when eating chinese in my car on a cold night kept heater on to keep window clear lol.

flat battery

rac woulda taken aprox 2hours apprently so got a jump start off a mate. rac suck
i did that once.... just got a mate to push insted ;)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
thats effort tho.

quite funny as time goes on u start with rac lady from england, then scotland untill bout hour later u get indian lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Lol thats why i always carry jump leads with me in my car boot, someone about will jump start you, if not just bump it, how much did they charge to come out?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Mine doesnt make a noise :confused: lol classic one that most people have done that at least once, well u learn from ur mistakes ay

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lol unlucky Lyds :laugh: Not all cars have that warning feature when you open the door with the lights on. I actually thought Merits didn't have it? :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts