All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Not been on here for quite a while but figured it would be the best place to advertise a Corsa engine for sale. £800 but open to reasonable offers.

This engine was taken from a low mileage Vauxhall Corsa C (was running when removed) and has been fully disassembled, steam cleaned, fitted with all new parts and reassembled as per the manufacturers instructions.

This engine is a direct replacement for all 1.2 16v Twinport engines with the engine code Z12XEP in Corsa C 04-06, Corsa D 06-11 as well as Agila's and other Vauxhall models.

This engine has:-
Been steam & chemically cleaned
Had valves cleaned and lapped in
Cylinder head skimmed & flatted
Cylinder bores de-glazed

And has received all new:-
Head bolts
Head gasket
Rocker cover gasket
Valve stem seals
Timing chain kit (tensioner, rails, chain etc.)
Oil pump
Piston rings
Big end bearings
Main bearings
Front & Rear crank oil seal
Sump gasket

The engine will also come with brand new inlet and exhaust gasket, EGR valve gasket and replacement timing closure bolt to allow purging of the oil system before starting for the first time (this is a must to protect the engine). The flywheel is removed for transport purposes but will come with the engine.

This is sold as a bare engine and as such does not have any ancillaries. However, I will supply the inlet manifold, coil pack, injectors, oil filter housing and various sensors & other components in the condition that they were removed from the car (i.e. dirty, unclean).

This engine is a reconditioned / re-manufactured part and as such does have signs of exterior wear, although all mating surfaces and functional parts are 'as new'.

Please ensure this engine is the correct engine for your car as refund / returns are not accepted.

This is pick up only as a courier service would be too expensive / heavy.

Cash on collection or paypal before arrival.

For any more info please contact me via PM or email @ [email protected]

Many thanks for looking.

Images can be seen at the link below:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...344?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4ecb9958

1 - 2 of 2 Posts